Check Rate Technologies Limited (Cashlobe is a Trading Name for Check Rate Technologies LTD ) understands the importance of your privacy and your personal data and to that extent ,has implemented, where required, the following measures:
• Data Encryption
• Stored data on secured servers
• Security features
We will collect and use personal data in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your applicable legal rights.
The website is operated by Check Rate Technologies LTD (“us”, “we”, or “our”) , a limited company registered in England and Wales (company number 11369831) and it’s registered is address at Kemp House,160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
Please read this Privacy and Cookies Policy carefully before using the Check Rate Technologies LTD website.
Your access to and use of the website is conditional on your acceptance of this policy and the Terms and Conditions of Use (T&C’s). Your use of our website is acceptance or deemed acceptance of our policies and T&C’s. If you do not agree with all or part of the policy, please stop using the website immediately.
Information and Data we may collect
Cashlobe’s website and services may collect Business and Personal Data including: names, surnames, email addresses, telephone numbers and similar details, job titles, workplace, business financial data , cookies and usage data. Personal and Business Data may be provided by the user or collected automatically when using our website. We may collect personal information about you, your device, including your IP address, operating system and browser type etc. for the following reasons;
• To provide you with service
• To optimize the site for your device
• To notify you about changes
• Provide and manage your Account
• Tag Management
• Contact Management
• System administration
• Optimise quality of the service
• Provide and manage access to our website
• Personalise and tailor our website
• Communicate with you
• Respond to emails,calls or messages (including for career or job applications)
• Our internal record keeping
• Improve our products and services
• email marketing materials
• Contact for market research purposes
Any use of “cookies” or other tracking tools by Cashlobe was implemented with the aim of providing the service required by the user, monitoring any kind of guest user activities and any other purposes such as user usage pattern
and statistics amongst others.
An optional feedback form that we use for marketing, business development, client retention and other purposes may also be introduced.
In the event that you contact us , we may keep a record of that correspondence for legal or administrative.
The browser enables you to manage your browser cookies settings. We would advise you acquaint yourself with these settings, in the event, you would like to delete cookies or set your browser preferences.
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary for the reasons it was first collected.
Location of Personal Information
We may store some or all of your personal data in:
• The UK, in which case it means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR
• Within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) In which case you will be fully protected under the GDPR or to equivalent standards by law
• In countries that are not part of the European Economic Area, in which case we will take steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR as follows
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information:
• To any member of our group, such as our subsidiaries and/or affiliates
• To third parties in the event that we are acquired by a third party, sell or buy any business or assets, are under a duty to disclose in order to comply with any legal obligation or proceedings, require to do so to enforce a legal agreement, the T&C or to protect our rights, property
Your legal rights:
• The right to be informed about how your personal data is processed
• The right to access the personal data we hold about you
• You have the right to have your personal data amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete
• You have a right to have your personal data erased and to prevent processing
• The right to restrict processing the processing of your personal data
• You have the right to object to your data being processing
• You have the right to object to automated decision making
• The right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• You have the right to receive any personal data which you have provided to us in a readable electronic format
• You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or similarly significantly affects you
• You have the right to data portability
For more information about our policy or exercise your rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that we may send you notices via e-mail, regular mail, or alerts within the Service.